Updated: October 29, 2019
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 2.6.9 (173)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1,API 15)
File Size: 47 MB
APK Signature: 61ed377e85d386a8dfee6b864bd85b0bfaa5af81
APK Md5: 66ba448829655521e7300985926fd376
APK SH1: 70e31e7c7b8cd1175f45c3048a1fc1901d6d2697
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (47 MB)
- Added new options to change how songs are matched when using the Connect Devices feature.
- Added new song ID field. This can be used with the Connect Devices feature to easily connect songs on different devices
- Added option to automatically reconnect devices at startup when using the Connect Devices feature
- See release notes for full list of changes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.