Updated: August 17, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 5.7.5 (154)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 3.89 MB
APK Signature: 50482528636eebbf617df4ca8de344533760039c
APK Md5: b3d2b7a03e296fe9313dce07e1977b0a
APK SH1: f1562e3e03b74c57a1220eb01f68098d8e969a0a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (6 MB)
- Usability tweaks for on-screen controls
- Reduced power usage
- Fixed Shift+Space on Samsung devices
- Fixed keyboard d-pad on some devices
- Fixed broken triggers on certain gamepads
- Fixed a few reported crashes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.