Updated: January 29, 2019
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.10.26 (1320001096)
Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 17.29 MB
APK Signature: 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
APK Md5: 328d62f43a47cb8c32bd3a19c8e06b27
APK SH1: 11507b836fc25f7d5133c6a73f32f1d002f335b0
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (17 MB)
Fixed: Soft navigation buttons are invisible on some devices
Fixed: License validation issues on devices with Android 8 and newer versions
Fixed: Unable to toggle Background Play from the quick shortcuts
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.