Updated: December 11, 2017
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9.8 (1210001029)
Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 7.88 MB
APK Signature: 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
APK Md5: 564592a1fd0aa412070dc27ede303c75
APK SH1: 1e8224c6e7e0ce7d313b5b51504a33eb26c75c08
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (8 MB)
• Fixed: HW+ & SW playback issues with some protocols
• Improved: Non-smooth HW+ playback of certain videos on android 7.x (Non-smoothness of HW Decoder can't be fixed as it's broken in the android itself)
• Fixed: Background play always resumes despite of settings
• Fixed: AVI files starts at random position
• Fixed: Black screen in split screen mode
• Fixed: Playback failure of some local m3u playlists
• Fixed: Blank space on the top of medialist screen
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.