My Gym 2.8.2085 (2085) apk APK for Android
Published & copyrighted by
Updated: August 30, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.8.2085 (2085)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 103 MB
APK Signature: e4837439ca4c40c65e4d888f85693fb49470fbd0
APK Md5: ba08043aed5b639680c46aa920dc4afd
APK SH1: 8258ee87ad5e45bd93e799a34647cb535b03b5e1
OBB Md5: 6ed90f78378e8f7d4aa358ed344456e2
OBB sha1: 00fb57121b9529a1040904cd8528f8c3e66970dd
APK Md5: 6ed90f78378e8f7d4aa358ed344456e2
• The Gymnastic room is available to expand in Professional Sport Club;
• Fixed lots of issues with new customization mode;
• Application size reduced significantly;
Next stop - completely reworked with addition of great awesomeness: The New Juice Bar ;-)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.380.com.tatemgames.dreamgym.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.tatemgames.dreamgym/main.380.com.tatemgames.dreamgym.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.