Updated: December 07, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.1 (7)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 1.5 MBB
APK Signature: 318040dd4fbf2e7a8baa2a1e61fdf7f59dde35ee
APK Md5: 219abf1edae2e7e19c1badc8957b5ea5
APK SH1: a09f880d1065af8a06a92793df710b29a5935174
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (2 MB)
- Android 6.0 devices should now be able to download files again
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.