Updated: January 11, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.5.3 (128)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 12.86 MB
APK Signature: 07fb2cfccb9c304427ed399be910ad57efee5e44
APK Md5: 6d7f49b24fb9c865801a8b64047b3fbf
APK SH1: 04f37a911d4e8b624c72108015430246c2f0c236
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (13 MB)
- Spelling mistakes in signaling detail
- VoLTE information don't show on some newest handsets
- CDMA RX1 and RX2 are same value
- WCDMA CQI is wrong on some handsets
- Crash when lock RAT (Add in 2.5.0)
- The position is wrong when show cell name on map (Add in 2.5.0)
- In some specific cases when MIMO work, SINR/RSRP/RSRQ is wrong
- Add ellipsis when cell name is too long in cell table
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.