Updated: March 27, 2018
Downloads : 300,000,000+
Version: 16.0.9001.2134 (1801456413)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 75 MB
APK Signature: 7dc83cd2abe833560c2896626e307041c0df3a7a
APK Md5: dc8caa6fb8221374d795a7003914e441
APK SH1: 5fbd0eee0c7f05c16d79fefa5e80a41e4cb3fd08
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (75 MB)
2. Change the size of images and move text and images around on the page to keep things organized.
3. If you take notes with a stylus, OneNote now supports palm rejection for more natural and accurate drawing and handwriting.
4. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.