Updated: February 02, 2019
Downloads : 30+
Version: 2.10.27 (22270499)
Requires Android: 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
File Size: 57.14 MB
APK Signature: b79145d79f8f14c26c68ecbb278d56ae4365b161
APK Md5: 48b4d57f0af3c85cfa8baa4e6ad1d4d6
APK SH1: b89a5872e417fabca73d98a6828bd7f7286cf4a6
Verified safe to installDownload APK (56 MB)
Note: OnePlus Gallery on Google Play is built for Oxygen OS, it might cause issues on Hydrogen OS.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.