Updated: February 23, 2019
Downloads : 30+
Version: 3.0.7 (23170510)
Requires Android: 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
File Size: 57.14 MB
APK Signature: b79145d79f8f14c26c68ecbb278d56ae4365b161
APK Md5: 3b480072ff1b63575cb1d686fbe52727
APK SH1: 08b44abc2b715ecbf061e084bb2184788694973d
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (46 MB)
Note: OnePlus Gallery on Google Play is built for Oxygen OS, it might cause issues on Hydrogen OS.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.