Updated: January 11, 2019
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 3.7.18 (236)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 5.34 MB
APK Signature: c961c9f214aa0db469d9d2c0edb6ffe489681be8
APK Md5: d446c0276069079d15f6a3dad9e4c03e
APK SH1: 79779479e56699087efbfa28de5ec48bcb17b315
Verified safe to installDownload APK (5 MB)
- Fixed issues with rhythm exercise not preserving the best score
- Fixed issues with descending Interval Singing exercises
- Stabilization and UI fixes
If you like the application, please give us a good rating on Google Play. It will help us keep improving the app.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.