Updated: January 12, 2019
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2.12.137 (174)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 43.82 MB
APK Signature: bb4f402414a9e9d97617f1ddb8a969f0d5bd2421
APK Md5: 30d26ad436be8fc888225484c06484e7
APK SH1: e9929eb17a1524e0aaeb940f86c62ca58d35199d
Verified safe to installDownload APK (41 MB)
- On Android Nougat (7.1) and newer you can now tap and hold the Prism icon to bring up a menu to quickly navigate to various places in the app.
- On Android Oreo (8) and newer you can now fill out biller details even faster with auto-fill functionality.
We also fixed a few bugs and made the app better.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.