Updated: January 12, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 5.2.10 (50292)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 2.76 MB
APK Signature: 08976ec424eb518fd28e5f80ad6568193eabd049
APK Md5: 7dfe4a6457cb19e3d39654aa3988952c
APK SH1: f24dff17fc76bf3800d61171ea0b6719de62b065
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (3 MB)
New: Auto-capitalization support
Material Design 2 & new SnackBar
New: Set status bar's background to be white when in splash
New: Category and Export Book in the Drawer
Improved: Content cursor focus position and padding
New: Click toolbar name to change book and long press to edit
New: Typewriter Mode in the 3rd tab of the Shortcut pad
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.