Updated: February 22, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 18.104.22.1687 (78)
Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 22 MB
APK Signature: b5cae2a167f604eb09dd9ef4809dcb652b9a5b64
APK Md5: e2c23fdd51f27814c2aaf8a882c79023
APK SH1: 669def73e77a2d0177b863e5d5afdf74eabc073c
Verified safe to installDownload APK (22 MB)
- Duplicate file names can be automatically renamed in QTS 4.3 and later versions
Fixed minor bugs.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.