Updated: January 11, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.2.1 (181022)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 88.21 MB
APK Signature: b5cae2a167f604eb09dd9ef4809dcb652b9a5b64
APK Md5: d5966a0aac4bf0fff7883827a8a62066
APK SH1: b507c8c17e79188f8651d9fcf43b9230434cdaf9
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (88 MB)
- Smoother live view in multi-channel view. Select "original" in global streaming priority (Minimum system requirement: Android 6.0)
- Added support for the new QNAP ID. Users can now log in to their QNAP ID account using a registered phone number.
- Optimized the app icon.
- Improved connection quality based on the specified region setting.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.