Updated: July 17, 2017
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 1.4 (5)
Requires Android: Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
File Size: 5 MB
APK Signature: 9bbd1ed579ca87880e21255dbec318d1780d2390
APK Md5: 9864eb9678b84231a3d741f65c474a31
APK SH1: 93dcba726b53b48d1186eb1528862d809db7a1e4
Verified safe to installDownload APK (5 MB)
There is an update available for you, and we think you will enjoy this update! All the stations has been reviewed and fixed. There are a lot of new stations too! So, main changes on the app are:
- Lot of new stations
- Fixed existing stations
- Fresh icon
- Now you can cancel the buffering
- Daily station updates
So, we hope you enjoy this update, let us know if there is something else we can improve! Rate us!
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.