Updated: December 25, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 18.10.20+630 (630)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 22.16 MB
APK Signature: 2a61640c91e95ab7669bd519edb546c8f0ed60da
APK Md5: b6e2f1e857d6507822c93d8404b6c636
APK SH1: 9c82328344ede0845be147eddb732b55396f236b
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (22 MB)
• Added translations into Chinese, Hindi, Czech and Serbian. Thanks to Slice Lemon, KMSN, Eunice Adebiyi, Jozef Filka and Sasa Pavlovic!
• Added alignment of images in DOCX files.
• Improved display of table of contents items.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.