Updated: January 01, 2017
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 1.3.3 (39)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 82 MB
APK Signature: 3f3aa59f6173e489fa503daefb84b28ffdf2aa13
APK Md5: 405db33e95c0889a7b5d4739347c419c
APK SH1: 96cdf94357c95d317bce14caf87238273b04b34e
Verified safe to installDownload APK (82 MB)
New Outback Zone
49 New Animals To Find and Befriend
21 New Hats to Collect
4 Spooky New Animals
Halloween Themed Zones and Zoo
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.