Updated: April 21, 2017
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 17.2.1 (17020100)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 96 MB
APK Signature: 02e12fe1ae1525c8ab7e929663a894b8f1a4f18b
APK Md5: 1b95e57534e9b1cbcfbf14ccae05c7fd
APK SH1: e8a44fc5a8d6f987af155dc7669d2959c174b7fa
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (96 MB)
YOUR NEW TRAINING DASHBOARD - Set and track weekly goals, view training intensity, monitor your recovery, and connect your gear all in one place.
TRAINING PLANS & WORKOUTS MOVED - Your Training Plans and workouts are now in the Training Dashboard.
ARE YOU READY? – Get insights into your muscles with the app and UA Connected Footwear. A simple jump test can help tell you how hard to train.
TRACK YOUR RECOVERY - We'll track your Jump Scores over time to give you recommendations.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.