Updated: July 21, 2017
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 17.6.2 (17060200)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 96 MB
APK Signature: 02e12fe1ae1525c8ab7e929663a894b8f1a4f18b
APK Md5: 6bf0ffd00ee5140028509eb7295f1fa5
APK SH1: bb33a2467830038c68fc48dec9f1c9d7970d723a
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (96 MB)
This update helps you own your story. You can now:
* Take photos during a workout without pausing.
* Attach photos to workout posts after you're done.
* Add a cover photo to show off the best moment.
Don't miss a shot. Get to sharing those workout highlights.
For information on required permissions, visit:
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.