Updated: April 05, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 18.2.3 (18020300)
Requires Android: Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
File Size: 79 MB
APK Signature: 02e12fe1ae1525c8ab7e929663a894b8f1a4f18b
APK Md5: 3ae8d3793638f3c7f5205acee330cf5c
APK SH1: 639876b9d718572ff5589335ccae4487c918201c
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (79 MB)
* New ordering of items in the More menu.
Under Armour Connected Footwear Users:
* Receive periodic personalized coaching tips on the workout details page of runs completed with the latest Connected Footwear shoes with HOVR.
* Only workouts > 2 minutes sync from your shoes to prevent unintended workouts.
* Workouts synced from your shoes will now use your default workout privacy setting.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.