Updated: September 13, 2017
Downloads : 3,000+
Version: 1.3.5 (8)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 105 MB
APK Signature: 46e1c8b78de33c261a0f7909971e2f162c7864c6
APK Md5: 4443cdd40d4f9391f8ff26220820c0c0
APK SH1: b73370ee3109a89d171e849eade6bcec120c4501
OBB Md5: 29af67438f840f5d73dcb675471aaf5b
OBB sha1: f87cb33d04c9edb16b47f9c144385c673cdc2511
APK Md5: 29af67438f840f5d73dcb675471aaf5b
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.8.com.gaijindistr.freeabandoned.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.gaijindistr.freeabandoned/main.8.com.gaijindistr.freeabandoned.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.