Updated: September 14, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 4.0.2 (121)
File Size: 5.4 MB
APK Signature: c45f727bb7bc3e86005ad1c833683fc0befcd891
APK Md5: 622cc8aba4d3bacf8fcadacfd394e61e
APK SH1: ec41f8fe6ca7baa2e3a03290cfbb689d8280db8e
Verified safe to installDownload APK (5 MB)
Allow setting reminder looping till dismissed
Added a button in Settings for changing widget colors without recreating them
Added optional dimming of past events
Make Event List view an endless scrollview
Added some more advanced yearly repetition rules
Improved some country holidays
Many CalDAV related improvements
Many other smaller bugfixes and performance/UX improvements
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.