Updated: June 13, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.1 (4)
Requires Android: Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
File Size: 325.9 KBB
APK Signature: 4fbaaedd1b0b8c16d8125e2a99888e7ece5da758
APK Md5: 131b8a1645b148a2949a7484de1aa71c
APK SH1: 90a51f748eeb7abf1f61793e05efc26c254f0fd0
Verified safe to installDownload APK (326 KB)
3/31/2013: Defaulted IP address to 255.255.255.255 broadcast address.
3/31/2013: Added ability to listen to incoming UDP messages.
NOTE: Verizon Wireless blocks incoming UDP traffic that did not originate from the Verizon network. This means that you can send messages and get responses, but you cannot openly listen for incoming messages on the Verizon network.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.