Updated: July 17, 2017
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.7.0 (24)
Requires Android: Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
File Size: 2 MB
APK Signature: c0649450b3b58eb8a5749e6e091e10662c0ec57a
APK Md5: eea0782e546deda612d55dbb553df97f
APK SH1: cf9044e22ef2a9a793fd8878205be085b519c76a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (2 MB)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.