Updated: November 11, 2017
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 1.1.11795 (162)
File Size: 153 MB
APK Signature: d0169a84955409e3c0fcff61935f285fc9146284
APK Md5: c8b598aab1419d32df0150aeba395857
APK SH1: ef927590893fe867780f80433a6540cf34db56c5
OBB Md5: 721aa8221281c3b2d18463053b70350a
OBB sha1: 6e4639978e15a28189f01934de238c86fb53044f
APK Md5: 721aa8221281c3b2d18463053b70350a
Updated rifle and bag screen
More main screen character animations
End of Round screen improvements
New reward case info popup
Support for Android operating system Oreo.
Fixed broken disease and poison traps (not triggering)
Fixed bug that prevented players from dodging after being hit.
Fixed the delay that prevented dodging after exiting the shield gadget.
Fixed several issues with clan heists.
Many smaller fixes and stability improvements.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.162.se.foglo.svt.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/se.foglo.svt/main.162.se.foglo.svt.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.