Updated: October 19, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 184.108.40.2069318.release (6160000)
Requires Android: 4.2 (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
File Size: 17.17 MB
APK Signature: bb477e4fd313e66f3a4a66295cd0f1a0d9aa2d78
APK Md5: ed3219abed18c1f292ff43b70cce3be8
APK SH1: bb3d66051c858adf54a4ac32d34647a35aeff6af
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (16 MB)
• We added a few subcategories to the kids' On Demand section to make it easier to find what you want.
• We fixed a bug that prevented our what’s new tips from opening if the app ran in the background.
• Sometimes, parental controls weren’t working like they were supposed to. We resolved that.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.