Updated: January 12, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.2.1 (21)
Requires Android: Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
File Size: 3.4 MBB
APK Signature: 705cd2969175d65b02f79bad1cae4c9308acc342
APK Md5: d5eeda50bd004201b61429be0864fa10
APK SH1: a63aa6b4ac25166ae46f532ff55e608251da9dff
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (3 MB)
• Everyone should be able to record video for as long as their storage space will allow. We apologize for how long it took to get this fix out and any inconvenience it may have caused.
• Fixed a few crashing scenarios when starting to record video.
• Also fixed some of the connection issues that were reported.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.