Updated: November 24, 2017
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 3.0.2 (3000002)
Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 32 MB
APK Signature: 8c456867e96f5c3ad0ded181ced8708ee5a1264b
APK Md5: a865ff2e7fc0e26b86ae491bb4118d68
APK SH1: dfc809dc9cb952d5af4a53f47aac3f557c164541
Verified safe to installDownload APK (32 MB)
+ Fixed display issue
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.