Updated: March 15, 2019
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 4.8.0 (4802)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 11 MB
APK Signature: 6711de2604b48fc736cbb9e29b8eb834651605b3
APK Md5: d97b4c91cd9892bfd4f10c4d96e60442
APK SH1: 28a2f8bd5dce0a96af00a3db9084e4cf1d53792e
Verified safe to installDownload APK (13 MB)
We’re thrilled to introduce you to the new “Quick Date” function. Swipe on a task, then select the quick date menu and you shall see how we’ve improved it for you! Long press on any button to customize your own menu. Switch to the “Advanced mode” and explore more!
- Improved "Pick Date" function on the quick add bar
- Support filtering by custom smart list when arranging tasks in the calendar
- Task recurrences can be ended at specific times
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.