Trials Frontier 5.9.0 (317) apk APK for Android
Published & copyrighted by
Updated: July 21, 2018
Downloads : 10,000,000+
Version: 5.9.0 (317)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 89 MB
APK Signature: e3d6da236ed1df2c0d46476c7e90f2007a9a411e
APK Md5: 4a8785e8fa78298eaf421090b12b6b88
APK SH1: 0206aafcdb88a7dff08ef1045763cd4f2c87ea5b
OBB Md5: 970698c86f9829506dd3a56d1f59a07d
OBB sha1: e46d8ddda902ea10933a60c9a9da30e8b93f3d00
APK Md5: 970698c86f9829506dd3a56d1f59a07d
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.298.com.ubisoft.redlynx.trialsfrontier.ggp.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.ubisoft.redlynx.trialsfrontier.ggp/main.298.com.ubisoft.redlynx.trialsfrontier.ggp.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.