Updated: March 13, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 5.5.1 (51)
Requires Android: 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 22 MB
APK Signature: cc222617aaff19e3b3f8adde08472590df0b8919
APK Md5: 2a80563cf0f8f5068f7cadbc6373a5b4
APK SH1: 99618501324d8476d695f9238adc8adb1903b6fe
Verified safe to installDownload APK (22 MB)
- Receive helpful reminders when it’s time to take your medications.
- View daily medication schedules with pill images, dosage, and timing information
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.