Updated: October 20, 2019
Downloads : 3,000+
Version: 1.332 (1332)
Requires Android: Android 4.1, 4.1.1(JELLY_BEAN,API 16)
File Size: 5 MB
APK Signature: 9c7fd1a78b34236ab39c221aaa8f071f003132a4
APK Md5: ba191e44df776bf49e4d59021f3e2c16
APK SH1: 23bcdca95eee3639096df2f860614a458caa35af
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (5 MB)
Fixed boot bug on Oreo
New! Backup & Restore Wheel Launcher data.
Hide in landscape option
New! Folders inside folders
(Android 6+) Black list - hide Wheel Launcher in selected apps. Uses battery and may not work for every device/app
Open / close animation duration is now adjustable
Background dim level is now adjustable
Go to: Settings -> View
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.