Updated: January 31, 2019
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 8.8.1 (210716)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 9.69 MB
APK Signature: b15d9866f2de3023b5605017c5905556a874b0e0
APK Md5: f1457bf61b5a061f51d7b4a86ec7de3e
APK SH1: 56e026374603866e0751efff2e793db9039f573b
Verified safe to installDownload APK (10 MB)
• Finally ended that Kotlin migration.
• Tons of small fixes and coroutine.
• Emby fork JellyFin (jellyfin.media) is supported.
• Many many other things that can't fit here :)
And more see application internal Changelog.
If you have any issue please contact us!
If you like this, do not forget to rate the application and to purchase the In-App Unlocker to ensure continued development.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.