Updated: September 13, 2017
Downloads : 3,000,000,000+
Version: 12.29.57 (1229572440)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 23.72 MB
APK Signature: 24bb24c05e47e0aefa68a58a766179d9b613a600
APK Md5: e0c374aa7863df0d5dda04be4d7c581f
APK SH1: 9e7a70bedfdfe0969033df2df708acac3d8c66d6
Verified safe to installDownload APK (24 MB)
• Find your watch history, uploads, purchases, and playlists in the new Library tab
• Reach tabs more easily and switch between them from any screen
• See more videos with a smaller navigation bar
• Switch accounts, view notifications, and manage settings by tapping your avatar
The new design will gradually be available to everyone.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.