Updated: August 11, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 12.1.1 (1710012110)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 20.82 MB
APK Signature: 08b0e4fd1da1a2fd3084fa9b6ff4f9e6b389b371
APK Md5: b4cfd4c2979214c907f9183e6c43a398
APK SH1: 19bb762eb196fed796dbbaa6744507f33573cadc
Verified safe to installDownload APK (21 MB)
We've been working on scrumptious new features with this update (you’ll soon be able to launch a burger into outer space) but for now:
*cue dramatic music*
- a sparkling new UI that helps do a lot more
- you can now look for cuisines on the search-bar
- a whole new online ordering experience with real-time tracking
- a snazzy new Zomato Gold experience that’ll tempt you to explore
So, go ahead! Get ready for your date tonight with pizza.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.